BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Monday, June 16, 2008

The Happening....and the Incredible Hulk..

We saw two movies this week. The Happening and The Incredible Hulk. The Incredible Hulk rocked!! The hubby and I both loved it. I cut my teeth on comics and continue to love them much to the amusement of my kids. Ed Norton was a great choice for the role....even with all they've written about him. Now The Happening was a different story. The acting was kinda weak and a couple of times the hubby and I looked at each other and rolled our eyes. With that being said there was a scene in the movie that made me scream so loud I scared the poop out of those sitting around me and made them scream. This is turn made my husband laugh so hard he choked on his popcorn. Yeah. I screamed like a 12 year old girl at the movies. :) Anyone else seen either of these?? This weekend we are seeing the Angelina Jolie movie! I am gonna rock my inner Ange!
dawn

1 comments:

Tracey @ozcountryquiltingmum said...

I am ahuge movie screamer ...and jumper and slider in the seater-if it is happening up there it is happening real!! I also cringe to stop people embarrassing themselves and opening scary doors!
Thanks for the review, tracey