BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Heard while at dinner....

I took the girls to a rib place last night..........mmmmmmmm buck a bone night!!...and while we were waiting in line The Boo Bear was telling me I needed to fill out a form so she could take Motrin during the day at school if she felt a headache coming on. My girl likes to be prepared for any and all aches and pains. She told me that if I didn't fill out the form and she got caught with some Motrin in her backpack they treat it just like having real drugs. Our conversation went thusly....

Her: Momma....momma....momma....

Me: What??

Her: I brought home a green form that you need to fill out so the nurse knows I can take Motrin.

Me: Why do you need to take Motrin?

Her: I might get a headache.

Me: OK, now stop talking to me while I figure out how many ribs I want.

Her: Yeah and if you don't fill out the form and I have Motrin in my backpack you can get in trouble like if you had real drugs.

Me: Hmmmmmmmmmmm maybe 6...no 7......7 ribs should just about do me. Ohhhhhh they have cornbread!

Her: It would be like if I had Pot in my backpack!! Or Weed!

Me: Honey, you do know that Weed and Pot are the same thing right?

Her: They are??

This is when everyone in line starts laughing hysterically. Me included.

Her very insulted now: You know maybe you should be happy that I didn't know the difference!

She is so very right. heeheeheeheehee

2 comments:

mascanlon said...

Lovely laugh to start my day!

Chocolate Cat said...

Poor Boo Bear! Hope you filled out the green form for her!