BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, February 04, 2010

A Storm!!

The weather people are all over the TV today. Seems we have a big storm coming our way. It should start tomorrow morning and last into Saturday night. They started posting warnings last night. I thought woooooooah we are going to get hit and get hit hard. I thought snow would be predicted in feet! Ice everywhere! Catastrophe! End of Ohio as we know it!! Oh me Oh my!!!

Guess how many inches.....yep inches....we are predicted to get??

4.

We'll try and hang on as long as we can.

6 comments:

QuiltinLibraryLady said...

Yes, definitely, hang on as long as you can. Doesn't it just slay you how the weather people make such a big to-do out of 4" of snow? I suppose they do so much hype so people will think it's really, really bad out & be careful---maybe even stay off the roads---what a concept!! Too bad most people's employers would rather fire them than let them stay safe at home in iffy weather.

mascanlon said...

Lions and tigers and bears...oh my! Oops, wrong state!

Leigh said...

Hang in there! Make sure you are stocked up, just in case!

quiltmamajb said...

Batten down the hatches, boys....Ohio is going to blow. I'm outside Philadelphia and they're calling for a foot! You know there's not a loaf of bread or gallon of milk to be had! As long as there's a few cold ones in the fridge, we'll manage....it's always something....or sumpin', sumpin'! Be safe....piece.

Kelly Ann said...

y'all are a bunch of wimps...here in Virginia it looks like either 18/24 or 20/36 inches...take your pick, my county is on that fine line..so I'm saying 18/36...Do I win anything??? LOL

Shellie said...

Oh, that's too funny. We've been getting a week worth of warnings but we're expecting 18-24" before it's finally finished here, which is a pretty big deal here in VA.