BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 01, 2010

The mountain of laundry I have in the hallway?? It is peeking at me from around the corner. I just saw a sock and it asked me when I was going to get off of the couch to get started on the washing that needs to be done. I am on my third cup of coffee. On cleaning day I need at least three cups to fortify me before I get started.
You know how you have so much laundry to do that you sort of sit down and look at it wondering where it all went wrong? Where you lost control of the situation?? This is me today my friends.

I may boycott the whole shebang and go shopping. Not that I have a car at my disposal or anything as the hubby went off to work but this will not stop me. There are movies to see....books to be perused over.....fabric to fondle....lunch to be eaten at Applebees!! I am woman hear me roar and I don't do laundry!!! I am free!!! Watch me run!!!

sigh. I have to go now. The socks have started a revolt and are planning a take over.

5 comments:

mascanlon said...

Well should I tell you I get to ignore the laundry today because it is my day off! And we are going to lunch with son and his fiancee and then off to the library to trade in my books. And then home for some crafting. But I'll be thinking of you (do some stitching while the dryer runs!)

quiltmamajb said...

If the underwear joins in...head for the hills!!!!! Best of luck!! Piece....

dianne said...

laundry is my least favorite domestic thing ... i'd rather clean toilets ... seriously ... cuz when you clean a toilet, it is DONE ... and if you have more than one toilet, at least one of them can REMAIN DONE ... but when you do laundry - unless you are naked - it is NEVER done

Michelle said...

I have this picture in my head of socks pairing up two by two and marching around you, carrying spears, demanding to be cleaned. I hope you held them off and didn't get injured.
be blessed, girlfriend!
Michelle

Stephanie D said...

Could I send mine over there? I mean, as long as you're surrendering....