BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Red Faced...the post my mom cannot read...LOOK AWAY WOMAN LOOK AWAY!!

The adashee's have left for lunch! Hurray!! I get a break from all the nekked-ness and the farting. One "miiiinor" thing happened right before they left. I heard some giggling coming from the master bedroom. Oh jeez! Then I heard some discussing and more giggling ensued. When I went in there after they left ummmmmmmmmmmmm I will only say that the whole room is packed except for one leeeetle something. AND MOM I TOTALLY SWEAR THAT IT'S NOT MINE IT IS THE CAPT'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And in-nets I totally swear that no batteries were included. It was a book...giggle...a book....more giggling. It got me to thinking what other things they find in the drawers (or in our case...under the bed and forgotten for two years cause we are hawt like that) and in the nether-reaches of peoples homes.

Hmmmmmm makes ya think huh!

p.s. Okay...it wasn't just the Capt's. There! Ya happy now! Sheesh! Can't even have any privacy blogging about every little thing in my life! Hmph!
heeheeheeheehee
p.s. SugarMommy...I just left you a comment on your blog. :) smooches!

3 comments:

Lauren The Artist said...

HA! You say "book" but do you really mean *magazine*??? HAHAHAHA. Secret's out now! ~jen~

Pam said...

YOU CRACK ME UP LOL HILARIOUS!!!!

Pam@
www.pamgwillim.com

Leigh said...

I know what "book" you are talking about! You don't know, your mom probably has one too!