BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Sometime between 10 and 11 am...

The clipboard Adashee has called in re-inforcements to walk around and hmmmmmm-hmmm with him. They are right now having a heated discussion in the hallway. I am thinking they are discussing whether I look more like Angelina Jolie or Cate Blanchet. I am leaning towards Angelina. They are in no way saying that they didn't bring enough crates to stuff my things in. Oh, where is the hubby you ask?? He bailed. Said he had things to do. Im-port-tant-e' things. I think I heard something break and one of them...no lie...said "Aw shit!" Back uno momento.
False alarm.
My home is now filled with many many Adashee's. There is tape being pulled and boxes being filled. They are slowly making thier way to where I am. Where do I go from here?? (Anyone know where that little line comes from?? Hint...it's a song by a veddy famous singer.)

Did I mention my dog is a - freakin' out?? Yep. She is.

0 comments: