BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Wow! I'm back

I can't believe how much time has passed since I last posted. Let's just say I haven't had "the sads" in a very loooong time and this one was a doozy. I needed lots of sewing time with my girls :) Hi girls!! and some extree "vitamins". Now I am feeling all better and much more like myself. Hmmmm what has happened around here that I can tell you about. I am working on a post about a wonderful person from The Land Down Under who sent me a gift in a swap I am in. I need to take pics.....cept I can't get pics of the chocolate as that was eaten by locusts 5 minutes after I opened the pacage. Crazy locusts! I also finished three duvets!! The wonderful Walker Jen aka All Knowing Sewing Savant taught Walker Leigh and I how to do zippers (my new favoritest things!!) and how to make duvets and pillows. We are furiously sewing stuff before our packers come. Alllllllllllllllllllllllllso I had a dental emergency that has taken me a week to get over. Shudder!!! Give me a day to post some pics,......that is if you are still out there reading about me and mine after such an extended stay away.
dawn

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know you don't know me, but I'm glad you're back and feeling better. You were missed!

Chocolate Cat said...

So glad to hear you are back!! Have missed you lots!!

Elaine Adair said...

Wondered what happened - hey, we all have those days, weeks, MONTHS for gosh sakes. Anyway, hope your days are sunny!

buffi said...

The sads can be a bitch, can't they?! So happy that you are back! If you are ever jones-ing for something to sew, I'm sure I can give you something to occupy your time!

PS I'm not blowing you off on the meme...just still working on it. Yes, I'm that lame.

Leigh said...

YEAH! You are back!