BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Went and saw Transformers last night and loved it!!! Oh my gosh was it funny. The youngest laughed and laughed and laughed. The movie theater was packed and a good time was had by all. It was just a really good summertime movie. :)
Today I am off to fight the bathing suit wars with my niece. She is here for the summer visiting us and needs a new suit. Now just being in the bathing suit department is going to give me hives but how do you pick out a bathing suit for a 15 almost 16 year old that covers her like the days of old??? I mean really!!!! I keep putting up pics like this..... on the computer hoping to convince her that this is the way to go. So far it hasn't worked. Wish me luck!!! heeheeheeheehee

2 comments:

Jodi said...

We have a rule that their belly button can't show and it has to have more fabric than a bra and underwear (which pretty much eliminates all bikinis).

But my girls are 13, 12, 10, and 9. I might feel differently when they are 16 or 17 but for now the less skin showing the better. :D

Good luck!

Leigh said...

I like Jodi's rules! We are going to see Transformers this weekend! Ryan will not let me forget!