BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

The hubby and I go out for breakfast on Saturdays. Just the two of us. No kids! Hurray!! :)
Last Saturday we sat down at our regular table....ordered some coffee....and opened up the paper. I get the comics and he gets the sports page. As we were enjoying ourselves two men sat at the table behind us and one of the men says the following

"When I get home the first thing Im-a gonna do is put my underwear back on."

I looked at my husband and he looked at me. I started to giggle. Then I told him that I thank God every day for moments like these! hahahahahaha Keeps life interesting.

And yes, I did turn around....all stealth like....to see the gentlemen who was "Commando" for the day. He was busy gumming some bacon by that time cause he left out his bottom teeth. Probably sitting on his underwear at home.

hahahahahahahahaha

5 comments:

QuiltinLibraryLady said...

You just can't beat an experience like that!!! LOLOL

Leigh said...

Priceless!

mascanlon said...

Too funny. We do breakfast out together on weekends too with a book or paper along always! But the only kids we need to leave behind now are the dogs..heehee.

Micki said...

That's quite a story! I really had a good laugh!
Micki

Chocolate Cat said...

So glad you share with us!!