BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, September 18, 2008

A for real conversation between me and the hubby

Me: I had this weird dream about you last night.


Him: Oh yeah?


Me: Yeah, I dreamed that there was a woman who went with you guys on your trip and that you were attracted to her and you kissed her. (This was said in a mildly pissy voice as I was mad about the dream I had and wanted him to understand the importance of my anger. hmph!)


Him: Cue the sound of crickets.


Me: Yeah, then you asked me to forgive you and I said no. What do you have to say about that??


Him: Did the girls have a good day at school?


Me: ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT KISSING SOME WOMAN AND MY SUB-CONSCIOUS TOTALLY KNOWS AND IS TRYING TO TELL ME ????


Him: ummmm, no.


Me: WELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL AREN'T YOU GOING TO SAY ANYTHING ELSE.


Him: confused silence and I can hear him thinking in his head "Why God did I answer this phone??"


Cue my head exploding.


Yep, trying to lower the dosage on the "ole vitamins" just ain't no fun. Nope. Nu-uh. No fun at all. God help us everyone.


God help us everyone.

4 comments:

Anita said...

Has your power come back on yet? I hope the rest of your week is better and your stress level evens out. There's nothing worse than not feeling well and having your routine upset on top of it. Take a deep breath this to shall pass.

Lauren The Artist said...

Viatmins!!! Hang in there. I'm glad the girls are back in school. Please go sew something, he'll be home soon. =)

~jen~

Leigh said...

It will be okay! Do you have any cranberry juice in the house?! LOL!

My Thanh said...

Whenever I start to tell my husband about a dream, he always apologizes up front.