BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, September 13, 2008

I sucketh long time....

I promised pictures...I promised a great ole post about our new house then you don't hear from me for-evah. I don't know what happened (written in a very whiney kinda way) I haven't been busy. I've been doing the same ole same ole. I've been kinda ummmmm I don't know. I miss my best-ies. Yep...Walker Leigh and Walker Jen I miss ya!!! I made a big mistake in our check book (doncha love it that I put all my biz-niss on the web?!?!) and we are paying for it now. sigh. The hubby has been working long hours trying to figure out the ins and outs of the new job.



I found myself walking around the house and sighing a lot.



Then I got over myself and started a new quilting project. I got our all of my books and patterns and magazines. I perused for a whole day. I got out some of my fabric and revelled in all the colors. I started feeling a little better. I got some oil for the Juki Of Greatness and filled up the pan. I sewed some scraps just to get my sea legs back. I started feeling even better. I found a small wall hanging that looked easy enough. I've been working on it for three days. It's a lot of fun. Just right for the wall by our front door...of course you would know what wall I'm talking about if I could get some pics on here...coming soon to a computer near you!! I promise!!



I think I would feel much better (hint hint) if you all out there could take up a collection and send me to Australia!! Hey yeah!!! I could go hang out with http://www.ozcountryquiltingmum@blogspot.com and then I could go on over for a cuppa with
http://thechocolatecat.blogspot.com/ then they could take me to their quilting guild and I could see all the wonderful quilts and hang out with all the wonderful quilters. Ahhhhhhhh my soul would sing. Thennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn I could go on over to http://judylaquidara.blogspot.com/ and watch all the greatness that goes on over there.

Yep, that would make me happy!! That and a million dollars. heeheeheehee

Pics are coming soon!! :)

3 comments:

Leigh said...

Hang in there girl! Miss ya too!

Chocolate Cat said...

Well has anyone volunteered to fund your trip yet????? I am waiting for you!!

Anita said...

If you like scrappy quilts don't forget Bonnie Hunter's site www.quiltville.com . She does scrappy mystery quilts and has free patterns on her site.