BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Trailer Trash....

So you all know we call the base I live on the ghetto.(we do say it with a smile though ya'll) Seeing 5 trash bins overflowing with trash and diapers on the ground next to them will do that to ya. Hearing moms scream at their kids from the 4th floor window while said kid is at the park across the street will do that to ya. Plus they never mow the grass in this god-for-saken place. I mean I'm just sayin! So this morning when Boo-Bear was being made to go to school after a good cry cause she may or may not be facing a little girl on girl drama I went to the balcony and yelled down...."you tell those girls don't make me come to school and open up a can of whoop a$$ on em!" Boo-Bear froze. I froze. Who the heck have I turned into?? Oh yeah, Wanda White Trash. Boo Bear and her posse' turned to stare up at me in horror and I may or may not have ducked down so they could all pretend they heard a ghost...that there was no way it could've been me. Then I slunk back inside and fixed my leopard print g-string, scratched at the pink curlers in my hair, took a swig of ma' beer and watched me a little o'that there Opreee.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HA!!!! You are so funny! You might have just tramatized the whole neighborhood! Hee Hee! I love the YA-YA post. Our friends are such Blessings. I am so glad you have been so Blessed! They all sound WONDERFUL! Love ya!

My Thanh said...

There was a family that used to live just down the street from us. They had the biggest house on the block. The dad is a lawyer. The mom is a former Miss Mississippi (I know, but seriously, she is). They turned their noses up at everybody! And they were the ones standing in their front yard screaming down the street at their kids. Every freakin' day.

So if beauty queens can holler, well I guess you can, too!

Elaine Adair said...

hmmm - I seem to remember you just returned from a trip to U.S. Does that have anything to do with your 'moment'?

Lauren The Artist said...

Love ya Wanda! Rule with an iron fist!!!

~jen~