BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, April 27, 2009

I know, I totally dropped off the face of the earth. Things are busy my way. The Capt is having a big ceremony this week cause he is becoming a Major!!! Big Big Doings!! We have a couple of surprises in the works for him that I can't post on here in case he reads the ole' blog this week. I'll be taking this week off from blogging since there is so much to do. I hope I have some readers still when I return. I need to do a blog post thanking some wonderful Aussies out there!! They sent me some birthday pressies that I am in awe over. You guys are so great.......I just loves ya!!

Gotta run...did I mention our dryer went kaputz?? Yep. Life didn't want me to get bored or anything! :)
Happy Monday everyone!!

7 comments:

~ruthie said...

i guess i can hang out and wait for another post. have a good week.

ruthie (your sister in peeps)

QuiltinLibraryLady said...

Congratulations to the hubby on his promotion. Majors get a bigger paycheck, right? Maybe the dryer picked a good time to go out. You now have a place to spend that bigger pay check. ha ha
You're on my Google Reader so I'll just read your posts when you get back to it.

Chocolate Cat said...

You know we will be waiting but we want details of all the happenings from this week!!!!!

blue hose said...

Congrats to the Capt - I mean, Maj! That is so exciting and definitely well deserved. Congrats to you, too, Mrs. Maj - I know it's not an easy job keeping them in line! Hope you guys get a great night out to celebrate!

mascanlon said...

Wow, a Major, that's wonderful, I'll love being able to tell people about the Major's wife...lol. Congratulations to you all, cause I know it took all of you to stand behind him to make this happen. Your pressies are done, I hope you'll like them! They should appear about the time you resurface, gotta get my hubbie to mail them off for me!

Anonymous said...

"Major Gymshoe"? has a nice ring to it. Congrats Kareem we are all so proud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Aunt Joan & Gang

Stephanie D said...

Congratulations to the new Major! Woohoo!

Will be waiting for updates!