BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Leaving on a jet plane!!!

Today is the day!!!! It is the day I hop on a plane and ride to Texas to see Leigh! On Thursday Jen will join us and the Ya-Ya's will be together once more.
I'm leaving for the airport in an hour...got my magazines....a camera with batteries....some money for coffee.....or wine if we hit turbulence.....and a great attitude. :)
I.
am.
So.
Excited!!!!!!

Thank you to everybody who took time out of their busy lives to tell me happy birthday! You guys are the bestest and I will reply when I get myself settled at Leigh's. Yesterday, she was a busy one and I only had about 5 seconds of computer time.

Hugs and Happy Easter Everyone!!!!
d

1 comments:

Leigh said...

You should be landing in Dallas in about 1 1/2 hours!!!!!!!!!