BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I'm here....and it's fab-u-lus!!! Got here after a very crazy day at the airports.....ummmmm American Eagle...WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS AND YOUR SMALL AIRPLANES AND OMG THE TURBULANCE!!! I told the hubby as I was eating my breakfast that I should really be eating the double chocolate chip ice cream cause if the plane goes down I would be really mad that whole grain toast was the last meal....and a couple of times yesterday I was rueing that toast. We thought we were gonna eat it ya'll.....really. sigh.
This morning we celebrated our being back together with a trip to the gym! Yeah us!! Leigh is all working on her cute-i-fied-ness with a personal trainer so being the good friend I am I brought work out clothes and went with her. Good thing too cause I stepped on her scale this morning and ummmmmmmmmmmm note to my behind?? Yeah, you can stop growing now. It is not pretty. Seriously.
Okay, enough for now....off to shop til we drop and eat lettuce and carrots for lunch. heehee
hugs!!

7 comments:

My Thanh said...

Those American Eagle planes are no fun! Try to leave something in the great state of Texas for the rest of us to buy!

blue hose said...

Wish you were close enough to drop by and visit us down here. Have a fantastic time and tell your beautiful family hi from BACC.

Lauren The Artist said...

Can't wait to see ya!!!

Anonymous said...

Honey, I know that Leigh is holding you hostage. I will be there in just a few minutes and have a few drinks with the two of you and get her drunk. We can slip out the back door. Hahahahaha. I am soooooo jealous my darling. Have a great time and say hello to the Yayas.
Love Mom

mascanlon said...

I know you're having a great time, have a glass of wine for all of us who would like to be having a girls week too!

Leigh said...

Yeah! Ms. Barb.........she can't go home! But you can come down here!

Jeri is said...

Ah, Glad you made it to Texas in one piece! I just know you're having a great time! I'm so happy you were able to get away and be with your buddies. Nothing quite like it! Have a great time and do take pictures so you can share with us!