BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Morning everyone out there in blog land!! What cha all doing today?? I have a very exciting day of laundry planned with a some reading of my new books. Yep, the excitement never ends!

Our Boo-Bear is visiting the Rents this week at their campground. This is her first time camping and she is having a blast. My parents have this hee-uge! camper complete with lazy boy chairs....shower.....kitchen area....air conditioning....and a fully stocked movie cabinet. My girl is soooo not roughing it! ha. She has spent time shopping, cause no one spoils like a grandparent, fishing, eating awesome stuff cooked on a grill, sitting by the fire, reading, watching movies and generally having a really really good time. This is a time she will never forget. Just have my parents all to herself.
The house is so quiet without here in it. My husband gave this great big sigh the other night while we were watching TV and told me he missed her already. She'd been gone for little more then a day. We drive the five hours to pick her up Friday. :) I cannot wait! Please someone remind me of this when I am lamenting trying to get her out the door for school in a couple of months!
I'm off to start my day. Have a good one everybody!!

8 comments:

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

Glad she's having fun. You need to ENJOY the down time and couple time!!

Hallie

secondofwett said...

I would take it to be pure heaven if I had a whole week at home with just my sweet hubby.....with 4 teens you're never alone! Plus my parents and my mother-in-law are so fragile that I don't think they could handle my kids for more than an hour.....thanks for stopping by and please come again!

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

She's making wonderful memories. What fun for them too, I can't wait until my grandson is old enough for us to have him all to ourselves for a week. I'm sure my daughter can't wait for that either!!

QuiltinLibraryLady said...

I have an exciting day planned too....clean the bathroom, get some dishes in the dishwasher and try to get the binding on another quilt.

My DS and DDIL have that nice camper setup too. They have theirs parked permanently in a RV park right next to the river and even have cable TV. That's roughing it for sure. Maybe I'll just run away from home and go live there.

Leigh said...

Enjoy your day. Also, it is really awesome that you are close where Sarah can get to know her grandparents too. This is really good for her (and you too!) It was great talking with you today!

mascanlon said...

Lucky girl, nothing like Grandparent time to yourself! Sounds like you'll be celebrating the 4th with them too?

Chocolate Cat said...

I would almost!!! go camping if it was that luxourious!! You will be glad to have her home but how special for her to have that week of memories.

Anonymous said...

Great post, I am almost 100% in agreement with you