BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, September 28, 2006

I ATE THE BUG!!!



Well, just for you my loyal readers...I ate the bug I was telling you about earlier. I went to the market with my friend, Jen. On the way out we saw a vendor selling the bugs. I asked her if I could try one and before I could run off and change my mind she had speared two of the little buggers. By then we had a small crowd so I knew I was in it. What's a girl to do?? I have friends and family who are trusting me to experience all of Korea...I ate the bugs! Yep! I put those little babies in my mouth and chewed. You know what??? It tasted just like salty bug guts! yep! And do you think I couldn't tell it was a bug...nope! I could tell. AUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was not good! hahahahaha Jen made sure I had water. She's a good friend! :) By the way...she did not try the bug. There are some things friends just don't do for friends! hahahaha

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too gross! Only you... Good morning my friend! I would ask you to have one for me, but, well, NO!!!!

Lauren The Artist said...

Oh man! I'm so grossed out, all over again, just looking at the pictures. That was so very foul. I hope you feel ok this morning. You go girl!!

~jen~

Lil said...

You brave woman! I am brave for sure- but you surely have beat me hands down! Kudos to you!