BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Is it fun being you??

Tonight I was watching Boston Legal and at the end Denny Crane told Alan Shore that it was fun being him. Then he asked..is it fun being you? K here is where I'm going with this. I started thinking...that's it! Let's start a movement. Take every day as it comes and promise yourself to have fun being you. Whatever that is. Just make sure that you are enjoying it. I told myself that I wouldn't complain one time about moving to Korea. See my hubby was supposed to go to Iraq for a year. His orders got changed and then they said Korea for a year...alone. Then! Then they said he could bring us but we'd hate it. I told myself...after thanking God for keeping my hubby safe, that I would never regret coming here and that I would make sure that my kiddos and I enjoyed ourself to the fullest. We have fun. We go to markets and buy crazy colorful things..we eat anything they place in front of us and laugh if we hate it (there's always cereal at home) we get in the car on Saturdays and just drive til we stop. Then we get out and explore. Lastly I keep this blog to remind me of the fun we are having.
I have to say "it's fun being me." So go and have some fun being you today and think about me when you are laughing. I'll be thinking of you.
dawn

1 comments:

tami said...

That was a great post. I have really been enjoying reading about your stay in Korea. I think I would handle it the same way except for the food. I am a picky eater and I KNOW I couldn't just eat what was put in front of me. :o)