BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, November 30, 2006

I will no longer wear underwear!!!


Was surfing the net today and saw in the world news section! that Brittany Spears was seen yet again not wearing any underwear. This is so funny to me on so many levels people!!! First...why is it in the world section of the news?? Do people in Zimbabway care if she wears underwear?? Second...how can someone who is caught numerous times without panties be searching for a 29 million dollar home???? See...the light is coming on for you too!!!! I am now going to throw away all my underwear! I am sure that the reason this little pop tart is making so much money and is so famous is cause of the no-underwear-wearing. I have bills to pay and fabric to buy. I just know that a famous director is reading this and is looking for the next big star. He is saying "hmmmmmm, I have 20 bazillion dollars to pay someone to be in my movie...where are all the girls not wearing any underwear??" HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HERE I AM!!!!!!!
heehee Just a me havin' a little fun on the ole' blog heehee!

1 comments:

Aguilar said...

Model: BT ON SOLOHD RED. There is also stiff competition from non Android handsets such as the Nokia X6, Sony Ericsson Vivaz and new Samsung Wave which all offer similar sized dimensions and touch screens although the new S8500 Wave does offer the new Super AMOLED screen technology. Just make sure though that it's legal to post them in the places you find or you might get busted by the cops. This style is not bad for experts too. Dogs will not sit on one.