BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Meet the newest member of the family...


Well...here she is...my Juki. Isn't she shiney!!!! I've been playing around on this thing for days. I only had one mishap...I thought I knew what I was doing and started turning dials. heehee Messed up the tension a wee bit and had to have a friend come over and help me fix it.
This thing is fast!!!!!!!!!! I am working on getting to know the foot pedal so that my fabric doesn't get away from me. I can't tell you how much I love this thing!!! I'm going to the fabric market on Weds so I can buy some batting and start quilting these quilt tops I have here. :)

This morning when I went into Boo-Bears room look what I found....
I'm thinking he feels like a mountain lion under all these covers. He does this all the time. We have to be careful to never step on any blankets if the kiddos have a sleepover, he could be under some of them. Cute huh!

2 comments:

Lauren The Artist said...

I love your new family member! As a member of the family, that means you'll have to buy her a Christmas Gift and I think she's going to want 9000 yards of fabric! ~jen~

Elaine Adair said...

Good luck with your new friend, and have fun with her/him?

How exciting!