BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Meet the newest member of the family...


Well...here she is...my Juki. Isn't she shiney!!!! I've been playing around on this thing for days. I only had one mishap...I thought I knew what I was doing and started turning dials. heehee Messed up the tension a wee bit and had to have a friend come over and help me fix it.
This thing is fast!!!!!!!!!! I am working on getting to know the foot pedal so that my fabric doesn't get away from me. I can't tell you how much I love this thing!!! I'm going to the fabric market on Weds so I can buy some batting and start quilting these quilt tops I have here. :)

This morning when I went into Boo-Bears room look what I found....
I'm thinking he feels like a mountain lion under all these covers. He does this all the time. We have to be careful to never step on any blankets if the kiddos have a sleepover, he could be under some of them. Cute huh!

2 comments:

Lauren The Artist said...

I love your new family member! As a member of the family, that means you'll have to buy her a Christmas Gift and I think she's going to want 9000 yards of fabric! ~jen~

Elaine Adair said...

Good luck with your new friend, and have fun with her/him?

How exciting!