BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


OH MY GOODNESS!!!! ONE OF THESE BABIES MAY BE ON THE WAY TO MY HOUSE....TONIGHT!!!!!! I know a woman who knows a guy here who gets these for a song.....he fixes them up til they are all shiney and new looking and sells them for HEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEE!! I have been lusting after one since we got here. It needs me!!! I need it!!!! What am I going to do with 101 new yards of fabric if I don't have one???? Did I mention my anniversary is on Valentines day and I informed the Capt that my life would not be complete unless I had me one of these?? And that 19 years is a loooooooooonnnnnnggg time to be married someone!!! And that my soul would be berift without it. That if he would buy one for me I would never ask for anything again as long as we both shall live, amen. I just called him and told him about the woman and the man and the knowing of each other. He gave me the go ahead, cause he is Superman...Batman....Capt America...and Denzel Washington all rolled into one!!!!! It may be here tonight at 7. I will keep the world informed!!!!
Wahoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Upate numero uno: The Capt just called and wants to know where am I going to put the God-Forsaken thing......heehee silly man. I am going to put it in the middle of the living room with lights all around it to illuminate it's wonder. Question answered.

1 comments:

Granny said...

What kind of machine is it?