BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 25, 2008

my little corner of Heaven....

I spent one whole day last week finding my fabric. Good gravey Ya-Ya's!!! Could you not have done an intervention????! I kept finding it and finding it. Between you and me...it was one of the best days of this here whole move. Look at the loveliness.....

The possibilities...
Ahhhhhhhh the serenity...

I even found books that have been in storage for two years. May have done a little happy dance in front of my neighbors. :) You quilters out there totally understand. This box of wonderment is where I put the stuff I didn't have a bin for yet. It is crying out to be made into something. I am going to oblige it next week. Fabric makes me soooo happy!
And this little bit of sass doesn't hurt either!


5 comments:

Lauren The Artist said...

If you find that ANY of that fabric won't fit in a bin or is just to cluttered for your new room... I'll get you my mailing address!!! =)

~jen~

mascanlon said...

Fabric does make my heart go pitter patter too. All those boxes, no wonder you're tired and need some sewing therapy!

Chocolate Cat said...

Glad to know that now you have found your fabric you are 'whole' again, now you just need to find time to play with it!

Leigh said...

All of the lovliness! I can't wait to see mine!

Tracey @ozcountryquiltingmum said...

I love that, and i love the pics of the kids and the story about your boys...and the sick dog...and I hope you are sleeping....
I used to have that trouble, have to have a notepad and pen next to the bed and write it all down so it douesn't all go over and over in my head all night, Tracey