BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Can I just say that you guys ROCK!!! for leaving comments on my post the other day!!! I read all the comments to my Boo-Bear. She sat there very quietly and listened. Then she smiled. Then she said "wow, those people wrote about me??" Then I grabbed her poor little bruised face for the umpteenth time and poured Neosporin all over her.....and I may have kissed her poor little bruised cheek til she said I had kissed her enough.

Thanks you guys out there...you're pretty awesome.

6 comments:

Leigh said...

She is awesome and so are you!

Anonymous said...

Hon, to quote the Chetaah Girls, once again, "we are all in this together". She did a great thing and got a poopy outcome but she now knows that her Mom and busy Dad value what a precious jewel she is. Her confidence and self esteem should remain intact. Pink fluffy hearts to you and her!

Lauren The Artist said...

Is she healing well? Feeling better?

Stephanie D said...

Attagirl, Boo Bear! My cocker spaniel sends you kisses, too--she gives quick tiny kisses; no slobbering! lol

Chocolate Cat said...

My pleasure, you would do the same for me!!

mascanlon said...

Well I could send her sweets licks from the 2 bulldogs living at this house if it would help her heal up quickly....nah, stick to the neosporin.