BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 09, 2009

Monday........

Ahhhhhhh Monday. This morning I opened up my eyes and heard my house give this maniacal giggle. I asked the hubby if he heard anything and he just mumbled "no" and turned back over. Then I heard this noise....it sounded like a cat hacking up a huge hairball. I went downstairs to investigate and guess what it was??? It was my house. My house threw up. It is a mess. I don't know what happens between my Friday cleaning and Monday but jeez-louise it is ugly. It is a two cup of coffee morning. No lie. I sent the girls off to school and mah-men to work as I poured my second cup. My house thinks it has won. Hmph. I told it that by the time I put head to pillow it would be clean.

Pray for me.

What about you out there?? Anyone else cleaning???

whimper.

7 comments:

Lauren The Artist said...

Enjoy the coffee!

Leigh said...

Hugs from Texas! You will win, don't give up!

Mary Johnson said...

Nope, no cleaning for me today. I've been gone for 2 weeks and I need to catch up on email, map out some goals for the next 4 weeks, and spend some time cuddling with Chesty who has missed me bad!

Chocolate Cat said...

Your house has no idea who it is messing with because on a Monday you will win!!!!! Hope the 2nd cup of coffee was enough to get you going! Tuesday morning here and my bathroom is going to be attacked!!

My Thanh said...

Yep! I spent all weekend playing with the kids and being lazy! Today is all about work. And running errands. Good luck to you!

Jodi said...

I was running kids to the doctor and returned home to the mess. I am ignoring it for now. I will tackle it tomorrow when I don't have 4 kids home with me.

Anonymous said...

I should be cleaning but during the week of the cold, me and the couch have bonded!