BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 04, 2010

Ahhhh the life....


The hubby has not been sleeping well for the past couple of night and ladies out there you know this means I have not been sleeping well.
Last night I announced that I would be sleeping on the couch and for no one to bother me because by gosh! I was going to get a good nights sleep!

This morning, after everyone left for school and work, I came into the living room to tidy up and this is who I found underneath the covers sleeping oh so wonderfully. hahahahaha She woke up just as I took a picture. I wonder if she jumped up there, got cozy and thought to herself "Yep, she put all of this here just for me!"
It's good to be queen here at Chez' Owens.

5 comments:

Leigh said...

You go Abby! She is one smart doggie!

QuiltinLibraryLady said...

So cute. Bet she felt pretty smart for finding such a cozy spot.

Chocolate Cat said...

Oh yes it is a good life for our furry friends!!!

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

That's too funny! She looks pretty cozy right there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your sweet comment!

Happy New Year to you and your family!

Tammy

Michelle said...

Is someone spoiled?