BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, January 07, 2010

Tonight....

Tonight I have co-co-van (does anyone really know how to spell that???!) cooking in the oven. Baby portibello mushrooms with some asparagus thrown in and topped with Parmesan cheese will happen soon. Some rolls and a lovely cranberry vodka will round out the meal. Also?? I am making an apple crostata for dinner....but you know what I really want?? What I really and truly want int-netz??

My brothers.

I want to call my brothers......all three of them.....and tell them to come over for dinner where I can fuss over them and refill their plates while touching them on the shoulder when I pass their chair. And I want to laugh at their jokes cause the three of them are the funniest dag-on men you ever will meet. Each in their own individual way. I just want to sit and feel all full of love for them while they talk to my kids. I want to hug them and call them Charlie. I want to have to take a running leap over their legs while they sit on my floor cause good golly miss molly are they tall! I want to feed them apple crostata till they are so full they pop. I just want them here so I can look at them and smile.

My heart is all squeezy feeling for them tonight.

Just wanted you to know.

6 comments:

marilynmckinnon said...

Coq au vin
marilynmckinnon@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

You are the bestest sister those boys could ever have! Love Mom

dianne said...

and your mom would know about you being the bestest sister!

mascanlon said...

And so...guess what! I am the only girl with 3 brothers too. really. And I love my brothers to pieces too. They are all a lot taller than me but I'm the oldest so I get to give the orders, really, just ask them!

Michelle said...

I hope your wish comes true!

Chocolate Cat said...

Hope your dinner was super yummy! I miss my sister too, wish she was close enough to hang out and laugh till it hurts!!