BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Biggest Loser....

Anyone watch the show Biggest Loser? We love that show in this house....that one and American Idol. Tonight we watched both of them. Let us talk about Biggest Loser shall we?



You know, I was feeling pretty good about doing my two miles on the treadmill until I saw this show. I gotta step it up. This year one of my goals was to lose some poundage and get healthier. Why is it that as soon as your body figures out that you are doing a life change thing it gets all panicky and you are hungry all the time??? Anyone else go through that?? I've been waking up hungry. Food calling me from the fridge. It's awful. I've been meal planning and recipe reading to try and do some different things. I think maybe I was born in the wrong era. I totally would do great as a Renaissance Woman! Painters would get me to pose for them as they would be enamored of my curves. I could lay around all day eating bon bons. sigh. Wrong era for sure.

So as 2010 is the year I finally stop making excuses for myself and start working out and eating better I have been looking in my cookbooks and going to Barnes and Noble looking through magazines for some recipes. For the first time in a long time my family is excited to see what I'm making for dinner as there are some new things I'm trying.

As for tomorrow?? I am going to hit that treadmill and hit it hard. Then I may do some lunges. Then I may complain a bit. Then I may do some.....wait for it people...I may do a sit up or ten. It has been 8 years since I've done a sit up.



God Help Me.

6 comments:

Chocolate Cat said...

Love the Biggest Loser! Our new series starts Sunday night. Kids go back to school Monday so the new 'Healthy Eating' starts again!! Hoping to try at least one new recipe each week.

QuiltinLibraryLady said...

You gotta get in shape to fight off those serial killers that keep coming to your door...or at least build up the stamina & speed to run away...LOLOL

QuiltingFitzy said...

OMG, we LOVE it! We're faithful watchers...well, on TIVO at least, lol.

Fav this season is GRAY, least FAV are GREEN & RED.

I got back to my program, and have lost 10 this month.

mascanlon said...

Well I have to admit I am not into the treadmill although I should be. Let me suggest PW's Italian meatball soup. Fabulous recipe, made a lot and everyone loved it! To make it healthier you can use ground turkey instead of beef. Have a great day dawn.

Mary Johnson said...

I'm with you on the wrong era thing. I tell Keith all the time I'm not fat... I'm Rubenesque!

Anonymous said...

[u][b]Xrumer[/b][/u]

[b]Xrumer SEO Professionals

As Xrumer experts, we possess been using [url=http://www.xrumer-seo.com]Xrumer[/url] quest of a sustained fix things being what they are and know how to harness the titanic power of Xrumer and adapt it into a Spondulix machine.

We also provide the cheapest prices on the market. Numberless competitors desire expect 2x or even 3x and a a pile of the time 5x what we debt you. But we have faith in providing prominent accommodation at a debilitated affordable rate. The large something of purchasing Xrumer blasts is because it is a cheaper alternative to buying Xrumer. So we aim to keep that thought in mind and outfit you with the cheapest standing possible.

Not simply do we be suffering with the unexcelled prices but our turnaround time for your Xrumer posting is wonderful fast. We compel pull someone's leg your posting done ahead of you discern it.

We also provide you with a roundish log of affluent posts on different forums. So that you can get the idea also in behalf of yourself the power of Xrumer and how we have harnessed it to help your site.[/b]


[b]Search Engine Optimization

Using Xrumer you can expect to apprehend thousands upon thousands of backlinks for your site. Scads of the forums that your Install you force be posted on get high PageRank. Having your join on these sites can really expropriate strengthen up some cover quality help links and uncommonly boost your Alexa Rating and Google PageRank rating utterly the roof.

This is making your site more and more popular. And with this better in reputation as well as PageRank you can expect to lead your place in effect superiority high in those Search Locomotive Results.
Transport

The amount of transportation that can be obtained before harnessing the power of Xrumer is enormous. You are publishing your locality to tens of thousands of forums. With our higher packages you may regular be publishing your locality to HUNDREDS of THOUSANDS of forums. Create 1 collection on a in demand forum will usually cotton on to a leave 1000 or so views, with say 100 of those people visiting your site. At once imagine tens of thousands of posts on popular forums all getting 1000 views each. Your freight liking go sometimes non-standard due to the roof.

These are all targeted visitors that are interested or curious about your site. Imagine how divers sales or leads you can fulfil with this colossal figure up of targeted visitors. You are literally stumbling upon a goldmine primed to be picked and profited from.

Reminisce over, Shipping is Money.
[/b]

BECOME ENTHUSIASTIC ABOUT YOUR INFERIOR BURST TODAY:


http://www.xrumer-seo.com