BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Being "Peeping Dawn"

I decided that today would be the day I get a picture of Naked Korean Man. This is it. No fooling! He was going down! I was sitting outside for about 20 minutes on the balcony when this guy comes out to visit......

Meet Buster.




He is not amused that I am taking pictures of him and daring to use the flash.















Here is a picture of Naked Korean Man's dog.............


Now I've been sitting outside for awhile and I'm starting to get bored. I decided to look around and see what I could see. First up...this thing. It's a ....ummmmm. big blue thing. Over to the left I see this.....




A big yellow thing. Why do you suppose he got a yellow one?? Who do you think he knows downtown??








Here is this guy watering his rooftop garden.....hey, he got a yellow one.










Then I looked down and saw this guy walking his dog...















I looked in the sky and saw some neat balloons...





And this guy hanging out his shorts...must've done something to get him in trouble with the wife and he is trying to make it up to her by doing laundry. :)

A pigeon came to visit me and made Buster crazy.....















Boo-Bear is up from her nap. She had a sleep-over/party that she went to last night and got home around 4pm. She slept for a couple of hours and then came outside to lay on the couch which made her cat extremely happy!

By now I'm thinking that Naked Korean Man is going to be a no-show so I started taking pictures of my feet....heehee Sausages...indeed!














Happy peeping everyone!!!

5 comments:

QuiltingFitzy said...

OOh, what a tease!

Silly girl.

Jenna said...

I'm still waiting!!

Lauren The Artist said...

I'm so glad you did get a picture of Naked Korean Dog, though. If you'll notice even his dog is NAKED!! ahahahahahah

~jen~

Tracey @ozcountryquiltingmum said...

Love those neighbors and STILL love those toes!
This naked Korean guy still reminds me of naked fat guy on friends, -remember that! Tracey

Anonymous said...

The guy walking his dog his name is Frank. You and your NKG. Still waiting you silly woman. I love your blog.