BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

PLOT AT FT.DIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is everyone reading the news this morning about the plot at Ft. Dix New Jersey?? Now you are saying, "Dawn, why are you concerned about that cause you are all the way in South Korea??" MY HUBBY IS THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you even believe this?????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yep, my Capt, the love of my life, the father of my children, the real reason sexy is back...he is at Ft. Dix right now as we speak trying to go to school for the TDY.
OH....MY.....EVER.....LOVIN......HEART.
pray people pray

3 comments:

QuiltingFitzy said...

you asked for it...you got it

many hugs~~

Tracey @ozcountryquiltingmum said...

I'm off to read it now, prayers, Tracey

Shelina said...

I'm so glad they found out about this and stopped it.

My brother went to Ft. Dix. My sister had a tshirt on that said that. How she met her (now ex) husband, he walked up to her and said "Do you know you have Dix on your tits?" LOL