BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 06, 2007

Take care of yourself my love!!!

The Capt is fixin' (Yep I'm a Texas girl at heart) to get on another plane and go on part two of his adventure. To our Capt.....These are just a few pictures of those who care about you the most my love!!

The Son....
This little red-nosed beauty is Boo-Bear. She just had a good cry cause she talked to her daddy and is upset that he can't come home tonight. Oh, and excuse the hair, she plays hard!!! :)

This beauty is Middle Daughter.
Be Safe Kareem!!!

5 comments:

QuiltingFitzy said...

Bee-u-ti-ful kidlets! Thanks for sharing; I know they miss their Daddy.

Hugs to all~~~

Pam said...

handsome son! cute boo-bear and beautiful middle daughter! you have much to be proud of...

M-A-RIO, you rock bud, you rock!!

Granny said...

Your children are just lovely.

Thank you for your kind words today. I'm amazed by the love and support I've received.

Best,

Ann

Finn said...

Hello, just stopped over to thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. I'm delighted to hear you enjoy visiting. I too am a coffee and jammies reader..*VBS*
Wanted to let you know, that altho it sounds like my feeling have been hurt, mostly it's just disappointment at the loss of connection between ring members. It seemed we were in a position to encourage new quilters to be more free thinking, and less consumer oriented, and dropped the ball. Growth is just part of the natural process. Somebody had to say it. Thanks for your insight. Hugs, Finn

Tracey @ozcountryquiltingmum said...

Keep your chin up for those beautiful children, Tracey