BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

blue birds...pink hearts...

I talked to the hubby this morning and he said the sweetest thing. For those of you who don't know my man...the love of my life...father of my children...the one who makes me see tiny hearts and bluebirds when I see him...he is in the States for a loooooooong TDY. He is gone til August! AUGH!!! Anyway, he told me that while he was in his hotel room he looked around and said to himself, "what am I doing here??!" He was missing us and he said he wants to come home now. Even though we both know he can't and wouldn't. He didn't get to be a Capt for nothing. Get the job done is his mantra. It was still nice to hear that he was missing us. Sigh...I see pink clouds, blue birds are singing. Is he the best or what??!

Stop all that gagging out there!!!!! heehee

4 comments:

Granny said...

There better not be any gagging! It's so nice to husbands and wives who love each other and want to be in each other's company. Not enough of that left in this world, you know?

Think how nice it will be when he does get home! :)

Elaine Adair said...

I can hear the twittering! Nice, isn't it?

Tracey @ozcountryquiltingmum said...

It is always nice to know you are appreciated! Also love the pigeons ...and the baby fat joke.....if your kids are at school can you still call it baby weight?(seeing as how it is their fault and nothing to do with ever stuffing yourself with chocolate!!)
Tracey

Jeanne said...

Till August!!??? Wow, hang in there sweetie -- that's a LONG time!
Jeanne :)