BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

The Son.........AUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I took The Son to get fitted for his Prom Suit on Weds. Is he cute or what??!!!!
I soooo wish the story ended there!!!..............................








When he told me he wanted to go to prom we sat down and figured out what he would pay for and what we would pay for. He has a job, he bags groceries at our grocery store and makes great tips. He has to sign up on Monday to get a slot on Sat or Sun. There are only 4 slots for the American kids every weekend.

We decided (him and I) that I would pay to have a suit CUSTOM MADE and a tie and cufflinks and a shirt AND new shoes AND the corsage AND flowers for his dates mother cause we roll that way here at Chez' Owens. He had to cough up the money for his ticket and his SAT test he is taking this weekend.





















Last night (the prom is in 5 days) he tells me he needs the money for his ticket. uh-huh. HE NEEDS THE MONEY FOR HIS PROM TICKET OH...OH....AND HE NEEDS THE MONEY FOR HIS SAT TEST..............I will kill him now.





He looked at me with his little puppy dog eyes and then smiled. It took everything I had to stay mad at him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is like his father that way. They both know how to push my buttons but one cute little smile and a twinkle in their brown eyes, well let's just say I have a soft spot for a grin and a twinkle.

I must now go and sell one of my kidneys on E-Bay to help pay for all of this. Could you go and look me up under the seller name of "motherofateenwhoisanidiotandwillpaymebacktothetuneof7grandchildren"
and bid on my kidney...or my lung...or let's just be honest...I will have to sell it all just to pay for this!!!















But he is pretty darn cute!!! heehee

5 comments:

Granny said...

That doesn't sound good. If you sell your body parts, the Captain may come home to . . no one! Oh well -- it's just money, right? If your son is anything like mine, he assumes you can pick more of the tree .. as needed.

Lauren The Artist said...

Oh no he didn't!! Shame on him. Good luck explaining this one to... you-know-who when he gets home. :)

~jen~

Tracey @ozcountryquiltingmum said...

Hi, I just checked on eBay-unfortunate that you sold your liver because some naughty little cyber tattle tale dobbed you in about those few drinks we saw pictured after the Captain left and it's only up to 50cents!!
Lucky that captain wont know what happened to this week's housekeeping money (until the kids email him that they have no shoes and are sick of eating noodles!)-AND cinderfella will get to that ball!
Hugs Tracey

Anonymous said...

Awwww. You knew from the get go that he was gonna' win. Stop trying to sound like it was even a tiny bit of a challenge! Your biggest and first born going to his first prom... I am not convicnced! You are a SOFTY! Though your babies have the best mom in the whole wide world!

Ms. Jan said...

LOLOLOL My son always got me like that! Those boys and their big, sweet eyes......

P.S. Hang on to the kidneys, you'll need them when the girls get married...