BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

little sausages...


Talked to the hubby today. Little bit of phone flirtin' might've gone on. :) My man said he'd been thinking about my...wait for it...my feet. Yep ladies. Out of my whole body he'd been thinking about my feet. What can I say?? He calls them little sausages. This is said with much warmth on his part and much giggling on mine. So after he told me he'd been thinking of them I did the only thing I could do...I got a pedicure. One word.....BLISS! Here they are for the whole world to enjoy................. My little sausages. heeheehee Feel free to giggle as well.

6 comments:

Jenna said...

Where did you get your pedicure? I got one today too, at the PX. Next time I'm going back to Magic Nails. Much more relaxing!!

Pam said...

Nothing like a good pedicure to set our toes atappin'

Cute!!

QuiltingFitzy said...

OH...those are a youngin's toes. And they are purty!

I would NEVER show my feet now...bunions, dry skin...EW, EW! Old people's feet are never attractive, lol.

Patti said...

Pedicure - one of life's little pleasures. Such pretty little sausages you have! :-)

Anonymous said...

Well, I can not have anymore of those little smokies! I will think I am eating your toes! Wouldn't a pedicure be nice with a margarita? Tell your wonderful hubby I said HI!! Miss you girl!

Elaine Adair said...

mmm .. and what was the rest of the conversation? Almost, pretty racey!