BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Hey.........I'm a sweetie!!! :) Saw this test over at http://teriquilts.blogspot.com/
and thought it's be fun to take. I kinda thought I'd be the cute cheerleader chick, sigh, not to be today or any day. I am stuck being the sweetie pie. heehee Take the test and see who you are! Can never have to many hero's out there.

Your Score: Matt Parkman



You scored 91 Idealism, 25 Nonconformity, 33 Nerdiness






I don't want to be a chump.
Congratulations, you're Matt Parkman! You're a great person: caring, hard-working, and honest. You might not have the best of luck, but you do your best in all areas of life. Your kind and responsible nature is rare, and you should be proud of it. Your best quality: Heart Your worst quality: You may take more abuse than you deserve

Link: The Heroes Personality Test written by freedomdegrees on OkCupid Free Online Dating, home of the The Dating Persona Test

1 comments:

Lauren The Artist said...

Ok, I've got a little time before I have to pick up Elisie-pie from the bus-stop... so I did the quiz. I've never seen the show, Heroes, but I'm thrilled to report that I'm most like:

Issac Mendez

I dont know if that's good.

I scored 99% in all three categories of Idealism, Nerdiness and Nonconformity.

Hooray for random quizzes on the internet that are certainly not in any way rigged! You'll have to let me know if my "guy" is a cool character. Can he fly??

~jen~