BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Hmmmmmmm....

So I'm sitting here thinking it may be time to re-name the ole' blog.
When I first started this thing it was to keep a diary of our times and adventures here in Korea. One that family members and friends could see. Over time it has evolved into something other then that. It's an online diary of my crazy life. In my blog no one can see me. I can be anyone I want and say whatever I'm thinking. It's kind of freeing. I love it. So what do you think??? Here are some I am considering...

1. My crazy so-called life.
2. The adventures of a sex-goddess (a personal favorite!)
3. Life unscripted
4. Livin' La Vida Loca!
5. This is me.....you can't handle the truth!

My mind is just bursting with possibilities!! So what do you think??????????? Any and all suggestions will be greatly appreciated!
dawn

2 comments:

Christine Thresh said...

Keep it "Our Adventures in Korea." That's where you are, right? It is interesting to see a different country through your eyes.

Anonymous said...

I love "Our Adventures in Korea". It just speaks of all of your life-quilting, Captain, kids, church, crazy adventures, and your love for life. Thanks for sharing your life with us.

Mary in OK