BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

I want to be a super hero!

I'm sitting here at my dining room table very bored. The Capt is at work, Boo-Bear is somewhere outside in parts unknown wreaking havoc in the Ghetto, The Son and Middle Daughter are on a back to school shopping extravaganza with the base Youth Center. I am alone. Wanna know what I'm thinking about???

I want to be a superhero.

I want to wear a cute spandex outfit and fly all over the world. Oh, since I am wearing a cute spandex outfit that would mean I have killer abs and buns of steel. :)
I would have a cute little alter ego........modern housewife by day...saver of the universe by night. Sigh......I ask you people..what could be cooler then this.............??!!!!


I would need a really cool name though...ummmmm Wonder Woman is already taken..hmmmmmmmmmm What to call myself??? I'll think on it and get back to you.

3 comments:

Lauren The Artist said...

What are your super powers, that arent already covered in your alter-ego job description? Mom is a pretty super-powery job. heck, I'm pretty sure I can cure broken bones with a "let mommy kiss it".

~jen~

AVIDINHA said...

dawn, you're already my hero!

Lauren The Artist said...

Hey, how about this:

"Ghetto Girl! Putting daylight BETWEEN rouge teens, one park bench at a time."

heh. ~jen~