BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 05, 2007

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!!!

It's Super Bowl Monday here in Korea...we are a day ahead and had to get up at 6am to watch!! We are a house divided here at Chez' Owens. I am rooting for Tony Dunge and the Capt and the son want the Bears to win. I've like Dunge since he was the coach in Tampa and thought he got a raw deal there. I guess your asking son??? If it's Monday there why is the son home and not in school?? Well we figured since it's Black History Month we'd give all three the day off from school and let them see a little slice of history. Do we rock as parents or what. I'm thinking that the excuse note should go a little something like this...

Dear School,
Please excuse my kiddos for being absent on Monday. They each came down with a rare case of superbowleitis. The treatment consisted of chicken wings and soda and much yelling and cheering for the Colts.
Thank You,
Dawn "best momma in the world" Owens

3 comments:

Tracey @ozcountryquiltingmum said...

Oh, you are definitely so close.... second only to me, of course! Just jokes but I do approve of the odd quality day off. Life's too short to miss a major moment in history! Loved Maxine's sayings, too cute.
And, as we are pretty much the same age, you can cut the "I'm 40 soon" chat right now!Not that it scares me, I love birthdays, but i just think we need to make the most of these moments and not wish it here because those babies of ours are racing to all grown. LOL Tracey

Anonymous said...

I now know why I love the Captain and Ant more. GO BEARS!!!!!!!!!! Love Grandma

AVIDINHA said...

hey dawn! we missed you at bek's for the superbowl, but i'm glad to hear that you had a good time. i'm glad bek showed me the blog spot, it's not as creepy as myspace and we still get to keep up with each other.