BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Fighting the good fight!!!! (and winning)


I found a picture of a messy room online...this is what my house felt like this morning when I woke up!!!!!!! I fought a hard battle with every room...I cleaned up all the last bits of mess from the flood we had (leaky water heater) I got the carpet all pulled up...I cleaned til everything sparkled! We went and got some new carpet at the store today and I laid it down after scrubbing the floors. Now all's I have left to say is...................................
CALGON TAKE ME AWAY!!!!! I am done and I am headed for a hot bath and then bed! Night everyone,
dawn

4 comments:

Allie said...

Surfing around...hope your bath was a good reward!!

Susie said...

After a day like that, I'd say a bath was well deserved..
:)

Melanie said...

Must be soemthing in the air... I tackled my sewing room and the workout room this weekend. They're the 2 rooms that "nobody goes in". At least it's in the check box as COMPLETE. Bubble baths work miracles.

AVIDINHA said...

dawn, you're so funny, i miss you guys.