BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 26, 2007

Monday stuff...

Just finished my Monday cleaning. It sure is sparkly around here! I've been reading blogs for about an hour now and decided to do something constructive...so why not blog myself!! heehee
I am going to start on a new quilt. It's going to be for my son. He is going to be 18 in a few months and I want to give him something special just from me...that means a quilt. He is into reds and whites right now so I'm thinking a log cabin. Oh, and I just started reading Dean Koontz. The hubby checked out the book Brother Odd for me at the library. It's really good! This is the third in a series so I hopped online and ordered the first two at Amazon.com
We go through books like water around here. In 7th grade speed reading was a required course. I can go through most books in an hour or two and I love to read so anything and everything gets read around here!!! Even the kiddos have been known to check out a book for me at their library. When they have to read a book at school I get the same one so we can discuss it. I absolutely love to read!!! My favorite authors are Nora Roberts (of course!) Catherine Coulter (romance writer not the weirdo) Dan Brown, anything Thimbleberries and now Dean Koontz. I know there are more I just can't think of them all at the top of my head. Anyone else out there reading Dean Koontz??? If you are which ones are your favorites??? Oh..I love love love Janet Evanovich and her Stephanie Plum series!!! I read all twelve books in a week....love her!!!
K, gotta go and check to see what's what over at the Oscars.
Chow bellas!!

2 comments:

Jenna said...

Do you read Danielle Steele?? If so, I have a couple for you! Glad that things are well with you!

Unknown said...

I am trying to think of some authors... nothing comes to mind. Which is weird, because I love to read too!