BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 13, 2006

10 pounds

The Capt came home last night feeling a little bloated and announced that "we" were going to lose 10 pounds together. Lucky lucky me! (sigh sarcasticly) So because I am a good wife we are now, not dieting, changing how we eat. I went to the commissary yesterday and tried to buy healthy. Not easy when you go down the candy isle let me tell you. So I am starting today. I was just wondering if any of you out there have any advice for me?? I think he chose 10 to start with cause anything other then that number would've had me heading to my quilt room in a panic. :) Of course I will chronicle any and all diet, oops...changes.....happenings on the blog. I know that many of you are saying, "oh boy, this is gonna be good." And you would happen to be right. Cross your fingers for me!!
d

1 comments:

Treasa said...

ONE DAY AT A TIME and DON'T BE SO HARD ON YOURSELF!!! Try not to look at the goal in front of you. Try getting up and telling yourself "today is going to be a good day; I am going to make good choices today about everything" If you are tempted to have something you think you shouldn't have, have one less than you would normally have. And, keep moving....take a brisk stroll and enjoy the weather or scenery. I love you girl and miss you like crazy!!!