BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 13, 2006

10 pounds

The Capt came home last night feeling a little bloated and announced that "we" were going to lose 10 pounds together. Lucky lucky me! (sigh sarcasticly) So because I am a good wife we are now, not dieting, changing how we eat. I went to the commissary yesterday and tried to buy healthy. Not easy when you go down the candy isle let me tell you. So I am starting today. I was just wondering if any of you out there have any advice for me?? I think he chose 10 to start with cause anything other then that number would've had me heading to my quilt room in a panic. :) Of course I will chronicle any and all diet, oops...changes.....happenings on the blog. I know that many of you are saying, "oh boy, this is gonna be good." And you would happen to be right. Cross your fingers for me!!
d

0 comments: