BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 23, 2006

Naked Korean Man


Any one remember the Friends episodes where they would run to the window to see "Ugly Naked Guy?" Well...we have our very own naked guy living across the street!!! Every night he strips down to his underwear and parades around the living room watching TV or eating dinner with naked girl. I guess I should say semi naked cause they are in their underwear. heehee Now how do I know they are semi naked??? Well I have to tell you the first time I was just innocently looking out the window seeing what was going on out in the world and I saw him. I couldn't believe that he had all the windows wide open and was walking around in his drawers! Now every time he comes home we check to see how long it takes him to strip down. Usually within minutes. There is alot of excitement surrounding the Owens Family folks!!! We can't see him really good cause he is a couple of buildings down...we just know he goes to the under-oos. We can't see his face or hers but I gotta tell you I find it pretty funny! Maybe it's time for me to go to work!?? Updates on Naked Korean Man to follow regularly. :) This is his apartment. heehee Just call me Peeping Dawn. :)

1 comments:

Pat said...

Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!! You are so funny my friend! Dawn can find fun wherver she is. Miss you my friend! Pat