BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 13, 2006

update on the diet

Well, it's the first day of the 10 pound weight loss challenge. I know you are all waiting with baited breath to see how I did. I had 4 licorice whips and 8 ice cream bon bons. It was not a good diet day! Do you see now why I need your help people?????????? I am getting quilters bottom!! I have no willpower! I am a sad excuse for a dieter. HELP! Can you hear my plea!! I need intervention! Or else I need for someone to send me a care package of oreos! heeheehee Tomorrow is a new day. I plan on doing much better. We are going to Osan to do some Christmas shopping...that should take my mind off of bad things to eat. Question of the day...Why is it that when we tell ourselves we are going to lose weight we begin to crave the things that got us here in the first place?? SIGH!

0 comments: