BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Why you get someone with an accent with customer service.



Check out the wires! Ever wonder why when you call customer service for your Discover card you get someone with a thick accent. I've figured out why! See all these phone lines!!! I just know that anyone from anywhere can hook up a line and then they are in business. There were aproximately forty nine thousand six hundred and twenty three lines hooked up to this one teeny tiny pole.





I just thought this was neat. Here is what the menus look like. I know you can't see it good cause of the glare but everything is in Korean. Jen and I were out for lunch and we just ordered what the girls next to us had. It was good!!!! She had a "something" in a bowl and I had fried meat surprise. yummy!!

0 comments: