BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 06, 2006

Won to spend...nowhere to go!

Today is a HUGE! holiday here in Korea. It is called Chuseok. This is where you make a ton of food and then present it to your ancestors three generations back. You bow before the alter you've set up and then eat the food. Families get together like it's Christmas time and a good time is had by all. This means everything around us is closed and the traffic is a madhouse. We took a ride this morning to find something to do...hubby has the day off and so do the kiddos...but nothing was open. I had Won to spend people!!!!! The Captain was pretty happy his Won was safe for the moment so we came home. I took a nap to help with the disappointment. That's all for today. Tomorrow the traffic should be a little better so we might go and climb the mountain with the giant Buddha. Say a prayer...I heard it's a harder climb than Apsen Mountain was and that just about killed me. I think the Captain is making sure I get in shape by using secret tactics. It's okay...never fear...at the top of the mountain is a vending machine with...yep...coke! hahahahahaha Can't get anything past me!!! Now if only they would put a Baskin Robbins up there!

0 comments: