BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

5 weird and wacky things about me

I saw this on one of the blogs I read and thought it was funny. You pick 5 weird and wacky things about yourself that not a lot of people know and put them in your blog. The one I read was hilarious! Here are my 5





1. I love Barry Manilow and Neil Diamond! I know!! Just can't beat a good Copa Cabana!! I've seen the Jazz Singer 5 times!!


2. I can't function in a messy house. Even before I quilt my house has to be clean. Dirty floors drive me crazy!! I have to clean every Monday. I have good friends who don't even call on Mondays cause they know I am in the zone!!


3. I have a pretty large big toe. When I was pregnant I thought about buying it it's own shoe. Maybe something in stripes.


4. I eat my over-easy eggs on peanut butter toast. Of course when I do my family leaves and I end up eating alone. They just don't get it....but it's good!!!! :)


5. I live for dogs. You know the crazy old lady on the block (everyone has one) and she has the 90 cats?? That will be me! We only have one very spoiled pooch now but give me time!! hahahhahahahaha Dogs are the light of my life. I think God made them just for me. When we are out walking as a family they groan if they see a dog coming our way. They know that I MUST stop and talk to it. I've even gone up to a pit bull tied up at the post office waiting for it's owner to come out so I could scratch it's belly. They seem to know I adore them and usually get just as excited to see me. So if you are reading this and have a dog...lucky lucky you!!


Here is our Abbey. Isn't she just the cutest thing you've ever seen.









Now it's your turn...think about it today. What are 5 things that make you unique?? Have fun with it!!! Make yourself laugh!! God made us all different so we could have some spice in life. bye and have a great day!!!


d

1 comments:

DAWN'SMOM said...

It seems that you get all of your neurosis from your Mother.
My 5 things
1. I can't do crafts until the house is clean, subsequently, I don't do crafts often.
2. I like to be in charge. Kareem could have been my child.
3. Fall is my favorite time of year. I bounce around, smile and cook up a storm. Time to store the grandma fat.
4. I am a sucker for the grandkids. Anything they want!!
5. I LOVE CAMPING with Grandpa. He is the funest.