BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 23, 2006

Latest Quilt Project


I found a bunch of these blocks in an old container the other day when I was sorting through my quilt stash. I forgot I even made these. I think there were 12 in all. I chose 9 of the cutest ones and decided to make a wall hanging for my youngest...Sarah. She is very piz-as-y so I new she would love the bright colors. I think I may have gotten the pattern from a Simply Quilts show or a book I had. It's been 2 years since I've seen them and I can't remember.






I had a pile of blue fat quarters that were begging to be in a quilt so I decided to border all the blocks. I don't know if that happens to any one else out there but sometimes my stash just begs to be used next! :)









I love playing with the design!!! The house was quiet...all the kids were outside...it was just me and my blocks!! We never get to old to play with our blocks!!












I chose a really neat black print to seperate each block. Here is the finished product. I love how it turned out!!!

2 comments:

Lauren The Artist said...

Wow, you are on the ball sewing! You are going to finish about 1 a week at this rate... Lets see... stationed here for 104 weeks... Thats ALOT of quilts. Very cool.

~TheJen~

Anonymous said...

You are so awesome!!!