BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Today is Cut Yourself a Break Day!

It's late at night. Every one is in bed cept' me and my faithful dog...oops no wait, I just turned around to look at her and she is gone to her bed too. Scratch the faithful dog part...now as I was saying...I'm up sitting in front of the computer thinking about the meaning of it all. You ever do that?? Just think "what's it all about anyway?" Am I where I should be now that I'm the age I am? Could I be a better mom? Do I need to work on being a better wife?? What if I never look any better then I do right now? Am I the only woman out there who thinks these things?? Well here's what we should do. Let's all proclaim November 1st "Cut Ourselves a Break Day"! For just one day we will endevour (ooooh big word alert!!) to like ourselves just the way we were made. We won't worry about that pesky 10 (okay 30) pounds. We will tell ourselves that we are doing the best we can with the whole wife-mother-daughter-sister thing. When we get dressed in the morning we will look in the mirror and like who we see looking back. We will have Oprah ah-ha moments. We will be women-hear us roar!
Okay?? We will buy ourselves something just because we are worth it! This could actually be a national movement! Are you with me my sisters???!!!!!!!!! And if that isn't working for you, then I found this prayer I thought was awfully cute and would make you smile. Happy Cut Ourselves a Break Day!!!! (flowers and all gifts may be sent to Dawn Owens...cash is welcome) hahahahahaha I crack myself up if no one else!!

1 comments:

Nick said...

The phone also has a 540x960p screen, Android 2.3 with HTC Sense to make it even prettier and it's shell is made from a single piece of aluminium, which makes it strong and light. The device is also very pretty, comes with an 8mp camera capable of 1080p recording that will playback on your TV and is also an altogether amazing device that is as capable for browsing the net and doing tasks on as many computers were three or four years ago. The final point of importance is concerning unwanted pests and bug control. Try not to buy or rent a property that has experienced appropriate action regarding bugs and also hasn't been properly cleaned and sanitised. Also look out for troublesome rats as they can cause damage to your property but more significantly to your stock. The term? Warehouse receipt? means different things to different groups of people around the planet. For example in the United States, the term? Warehouse receipt? is used for a document showing that the storage of a commodity in a warehouse. Unlike elsewhere, it is a document of title, supported by legislation, in this case the U.S. Warehouse Receipts Act of 2000, a piece of their legislation in the U.S. in 1916 replaced. By contrast, in the United Kingdom a warehouse receipt is a non-negotiable instrument simply say that at some point in time a certain amount and quality of a product was delivered in a warehouse. In the United Kingdom, is a form represented by a negotiable warehouse? Warrant? of the type issued by London Metal Exchange-nominated warehouses. 3669.351