BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

My Tuesday Adventure



Had myself a little adventure with Jen from downstairs today. We decided to go to a place called S. That would be S-Dot. :) It wasn't open when we first arrived so we walked around looking for some fun signs to post on our blogs. Here is a store where I am sure they hook you and a friend up to a machine so that you can bridge your minds. After we saw this one we headed to.......






Duncan Donuts. At first glance the donut display looks just like in America...but on closer inspection you find that you can buy......................................








You can't quite see the words but this my friends is a red bean donut. Yummy!!! I know that when I see red bean I saw bah! to plain ole' lemon or blueberry! Give me red bean any day!! Maybe you don't want any beans for breakfast...maybe you just might want some eggs...where to look?? What to do?? AHHH this is more like it.........................................................










Think this place sells eggs?? I do! Or maybe you are the adventurous type. Here is a place for you............................................













This my friends is where Hannible Lector dines in fine style. What the Heck???????!!!!! Now after all this eating you may need to use the "facilities." Where do you go?? Well the people here are nice enough to post signs for you and me. This is what you look for.........








Need I explain what this means?? :) hahahahaha Jen and I died when we saw this!!! Or if you are still looking for a place cause you don't know what this means then you may need sign number 2...............................Get ready for it!!!..............................................





The mushroom has a WC on it to let you know "here is the potty" and the air coming out of the be-heinnie lets you know what it's for! hahahahahahahahahahahaha I will be laughing over this one for days!!!!!







If that isn't enough bathroom humor for you look what we found walking down the street and window shopping. He is sitting on a chair. Now you know this doesn't seem strange to you! We all sit like this when we find a chair out in public!
We did make a huge discovery when we were at one store. Guess what you can buy here for $1.50????????..............................see next picture.

BOOBIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You don't need to save thousands and thousands of dollars! You just call me up and for a little next to nothing fee I will send you some! Yep...I am the bomb! After all the laughing we did I went home and took a 30 minute nap. Whew! It's hard being an American reporter in Korea!!! Until next blog folks....Peace out!
















0 comments: