BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Binging and Purging!


Last night I spent about two hours going through my fabric closet, bins and baskets. I got rid of a ton of stuff. Here is my closet all nice and neat....it makes me want to get in there and create something! What do you do with your fabric scraps?? I would love to know. I have a huge bag full and a bin that I'm not sure what I want to do with. Do I cut them all down to 2.5 inch strips?? Do I make a bunch of 4' squares?? What do I do????

1 comments:

Lauren The Artist said...

For a while, I was cutting them into 2.5" squares and 5" squares and keeping them sorted in old Wipes boxes (from the baby). But lately, I just have a big pile of scraps. Lazy has set in, big time when it comes to swatching up scraps.

~TheJen~