BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Singing the Blues


I got the blues today. My substitute teaching package is almost ready to be turned in. It was a bear to fill out! They check you out before letting you go near the kids, which I love, but boy is it hard to fill out. So anyway this means I am headed back into the world of a working mom. I'm not to sure how I feel about it. I think I'm nervous that this will just be one more thing on my plate. I mean ladies...how much do the hubbies help anyway!? Will I go to work during the day and then get home to do all my other stuff??! And after 12 (yikes!) years of staying home with the kiddos what if I've forgotten how to do stuff?? I mean I know that being a sub you just usually go by what the teacher has written down but you still have to get up in front of a room full of kids and at least read off the stuff. GASP! What if I freeze up and forget how to read?? Can you see why I am nervous??! So that's why I have the blues. Oh, and Paris Hilton and Nicole Richey have made up......there is nothing good to read about on EOnline now! Can you just hear the sad violin music playing in the background?? And...AND I have no ice cream!!!!! AUGH!!!!!

0 comments: